LADS is seeking passionate, proactive and purpose driven individuals to build a harmonious and productive board in 2016.
Key objectives over the next two years, include;
- Develop and implement a governance model that supports our sustainable growth,
- Ensure our resource capacity and capability support our organisation objectives,
- Ensure our funding activities support our organisation objectives,
- Develop and deliver an evidence based service delivery function, in a sustainably managed fashion,
- Develop and deliver a community engagement program that meets the needs of our community,
- Advocate on behalf of our community, in a cohesive manner to ensure our community have a voice in the public arena.
Finding skilled and experienced individuals to support staff and volunteers, will be integral to achieving these objectives.
However, this is only part of the picture, do you;
- Communicate effectively,
- Maintain a positive outlook,
- Work cooperatively and enjoy being part of a team,
- Have a personal commitment to LADS mission and values,
- Have an ability and willingness to contribute one or more of the following; money, time, expertise, contacts and influence.
There has never been a better time to join the LADS Team and make a significant contribution to the ADHD community in Western Australia.
To find out more about us, you are invited to attend a short information session on 19th April, 2016 from 6 - 6.30pm.
Together we can make a difference.
Lodge your expression of interest today, by filling out the online form below.
Note: Being a member of LADS is a requirement to formally nominate. On completion of this online form you will be redirected to the membership page. We will contact you to discuss the next steps.