Call for Management Board Nominations
ADHD WA is seeking passionate, proactive and purpose driven individuals to join our productive and dynamic board in 2022 to fulfil the roles of Secretary and Grant Writer.
Key objectives over the next two years, include:
- Ensure our resource capacity and capability support our organisation objectives.
- Ensure our funding activities support our organisation objectives.
- Develop and deliver an evidence-based service delivery function, in a sustainably managed fashion.
- Develop and deliver a community engagement program that meets the needs of our community.
Finding skilled and experienced individuals to support staff and volunteers, will be integral to achieving these objectives.
However, this is only part of the picture, do you:
- Communicate effectively?
- Work cooperatively and enjoy being part of a team?
- Have a personal commitment to ADHD WA mission and values?
- Have an ability and willingness to contribute the time and energy required to achieve your chosen portfolio goals?
There has never been a better time to join the ADHD WA Team and make a significant contribution to the ADHD community in Western Australia.
Together we can make a difference.
- Download and complete the ADHD WA Management Board Application Form.
- Download and complete the ADHD WA Management Board Nomination Form.
- Submit both the Application and Nomination Form by 5pm, 26th May 2022.
Email your Application and Nomination Form to email@example.com by 5pm, 26th May 2022.