OnTrac | Term 1 | Teen (14-17 years)
9 February @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm AWST$720.00
Teen OnTrac (14 – 17 years)
- 6 Week group program for teens aged between 14 and 17 years
- Teen must have a formal diagnosis of ADHD
- Thursday’s | 5pm – 7pm | Commencing 9th Feb (following sessions; 16 Feb, 23 Feb, 2 Mar, 9 Mar, 16 Mar)
- Complimentary Q&A session on on Wednesday 22nd March
- Compulsory parent information session, the first Saturday following session one
- $720 ($116.67 per 2 hour weekly session plus $20 for consumables – and – includes one-on-one parent session with facilitator)
- Medicare rebate if eligible with a valid referral, which must be supplied with Mental Health Care Plan prior to commencement of program
For the full OnTrac program details, please visit OnTrac Group Programs.
Please note: you must be logged in to your ADHD WA Family Membership account to book.
Due to demand, this program is not eligible for a refund unless we are able to fill the place from our waitlist.
Participants cannot be transferred to a future program as each program usually has a waitlist.
Purchasing this program means you agree to the cancellation policy.