OnTrac | Term 1 | Tween (11-13 years)
8 February @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm AWST$720.00
Tween OnTrac (11 – 13 years)
- 6 Week group program for tweens aged between 11 and 13 years
- Tween must have a formal diagnosis of ADHD
- Wednesday’s | 5pm – 7pm | Commencing 8th Feb (following sessions: 15 Feb, 22 Feb, 1 Mar, 8 Mar, 15 Mar)
- Complimentary Q&A session on on Wednesday 22nd March
- Parent one-on-one session with facilitator included
- $720 ($116.67 per 2 hour weekly session plus $20 for consumables – and – includes one-on-one parent session with facilitator)
- Medicare rebate if eligible with a valid referral, which must be supplied with Mental Health Care Plan prior to commencement of program
For the full OnTrac program details, please visit OnTrac Group Programs.
Please note: you must be logged in to your ADHD WA Family Membership account to book.
Due to demand, this program is not eligible for a refund unless we are able to fill the place from our waitlist.
Participants cannot be transferred to a future program as each program usually has a waitlist.
Purchasing this program means you agree to the cancellation policy.