OnTrac | Term 2 | Tween (11-13 years)
26 April @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm AWST$720.00
Tween OnTrac (11 – 13 years)
- 6 Week group program for tweens aged between 11 and 13 years
- Tween must have a formal diagnosis of ADHD
- Wednesday’s | 5pm – 7pm | Commences 26 April (following sessions: 3, 10, 17, [BREAK], 31 May, 7 June)
- Complimentary Q&A session on on Wednesday 14 June
- Parent one-on-one session with facilitator included
- $720 ($116.67 per 2 hour weekly session plus $20 for consumables – and – includes one-on-one parent session with facilitator)
- Medicare rebate if eligible with a valid referral, which must be supplied with Mental Health Care Plan prior to commencement of program
For the full OnTrac program details, please visit OnTrac Group Programs.
Due to demand, this program is not eligible for a refund unless we are able to fill the place from our waitlist.
Participants cannot be transferred to a future program as each program usually has a waitlist.
Purchasing this program means you agree to the cancellation policy.