- This event has passed.
Teacher Professional Development Program | May 2023
26 May @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm AWST$250.00 – $320.00
Learn how to apply practical high impact teaching strategies that will support engagement in learning and improved behaviour.
Are you concerned about the students with ADHD in your classroom?
Do you feel challenged to find the balance between the needs of your class and supporting students with ADHD learn effectively?
Whether you are a primary or secondary school teacher, school principal, or education assistant, this professional development program will provide new perspectives and a better understanding of:
- What is happening inside the ADHD brain from a neuro-psychological perspective.
- The biggest challenges and daily struggles for young people with ADHD.
- Barriers to learning (spoiler: attention is not the main barrier).
- Strategies that overcome barriers and support your students to achieve success.
- How to partner with families to achieve better outcomes.
You will learn how to implement a strengths-based approach and apply practical, high impact teaching strategies that will support engagement in learning and improved behaviour.
Are you a school psychologist, occupational therapist or speech therapist? Check out our tailored School Psychologists and Counsellors Training Program
Friday 26 May 2023 | 8:30am to 3pm | The Boulevard Function Centre, 99 The Bvld, Floreat WA 6014
- $250 (schools members)
- $320 (non schools members)
Lunch and resources included.
Tickets sales close 10:00am Wednesday 24th May 2023.