Photograph above taken at 2015 Family Fun Day, by S.Holt-Foreman (Parental Consent provided)
The benefits of membership include:
- Access to our library and resources, inc. books and DVDs.
- Counselling and coaching services.
- Free or discounted tickets for ADHD WA events and seminars.
- Invitations to exclusive member events and seminars, including family fun days.
- Access to our programs - Adult (available) and Parent (being developed).
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting or nominate for a position on the Board.
- Members only access to online services (in development)
- Invitations to training programs, professional development courses and seminars (professionals and corporate)
- Invitations to attend support groups
Every member of ADHD WA strengthens our voice when you add yours. This enables us to advocate for change at a local, state and national level. The more members we have the stronger the ADHD/LD communities voice becomes.
Become a member or renew today, choose your Membership type:
- ADULT (over 18 years)
- ADULT (over 18 years) concession/student
Concession details to be shown to ADHD WA staff (must be current at time of payment)
- Parents/carers of a child or teenager, living with ADHD and associated conditions. This membership covers a maximum of 2 parents/carers and any children under the age of 18.
- Two adults - one or both living with ADHD and associated conditions.
- Entitles to 2 adult bookings for seminars.
- All children in the family get membership rates when functions for children/teenagers are held.
- 1 membership number and 1 library card.