Members of LADS past and present will be aware that we have previously prepared a newsletter, called LADDER. Over the past 20+ years this has tended to be published and printed 2 to 4 times a year, depending on capacity.
As we near the end of Learning Differences Week 2015, we are excited to be launching the new look LADDER, which will be easily accessible on your desktop or smartphone and include...
- regular content updates;
- updates on current research;
- tips for all ages - child, teen and adult;
- insight from professionals in a range of sectors;
- profiles on people, places and organisations who support the ADHD / LD community;
- advice for those who treat, teach and work with someone who has ADHD / LD, plus
- real stories on how people living with ADHD / LD learn, strive and thrive
You can be part of busting myths, challenging misconceptions and changing the conversation about ADHD / LD.
We are very excited about this new format and what it means for you and the broader community. If you would like to be part of the LADDER Team, as a researcher, writer or contributor visit the volunteer page to sign up.
LADDER provides information of a general nature and is for information and educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or legal advice.