Part-Time Office Administrator
Not For Profit Support Group Office Administration
- Part Time
- Working 9.30am to 2.30pm
- Based in Nedlands
- Applications close: 23rd May 2018
The Learning and Attentional Disorders Society of WA (LADS) is currently seeking an Office Administrator to provide both high quality administrative and practical support to the Board of Management, Volunteers and Counsellors as required.
This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is responsible for work performed with a medium level of accountability, working well with limited supervision.
Essential Minimum Selection Criteria
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant,
- Good computer literacy skills with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook) including database management and calendar bookings.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with clients/members, volunteers and staff of all levels.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills including the ability to complete a variety of tasks within a required timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Basic money handling experience (e.g. Eftpos)
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Previous experience in a health care or Community Service setting
- Previous experience and data entry using patient booking software would be advantageous
- Previous experience using HiCaps payment system.
- Previous experience in organising functions (e.g. seminars)
LADS offers a fair salary package consisting of base salary, superannuation.
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards a rewarding career, please submit your cover letter addressing the selection criteria attached and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 23rd May 2018.
LADS Board Member 2018 - 2019 (voluntary position)
LADS are currently recruiting applications for the 2018 - 2019 Board.
LADS is seeking passionate, proactive and purpose driven individuals to build a harmonious and productive board in 2018-19. Members will have responsibility for a portfolio with annual targets and monthly reporting. The positions are: Membership Development, Seminars and Webinars, Grants, Marketing and Communications, Donations, Volunteer Development, Grants, Clinical Services, Marketing and Communications, and Fundraising. The Board meets once a month.
* Have an interest and/ or experience in ADHD?
* Are an effective communicator?
* Work cooperatively and enjoy being part of a team?
*Have the ability and willingness to contribute one or more of the following: Time, expertise, contacts?
*Have a personal commitment to LADS mission and values?
Board Members will be voted in by LADS members at our AGM on the 30th of May.
Ready to submit a nomination? Apply HERE before the 12th of May 2018
If you do not know a member to nominate you, please contact the office on 64577544 for assistance.