- This event has passed.
Teacher Professional Development Program | March 2023
March 17, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm AWST$320.00
Learn how to apply practical high impact teaching strategies that will support engagement in learning and improved behaviour.
Are you concerned about the students with ADHD in your classroom?
Do you feel challenged to find the balance between the needs of your class and supporting students with ADHD learn effectively?
Whether you are a primary or secondary school teacher, school principal, or education assistant, this professional development program will provide new perspectives and a better understanding of:
- What is happening inside the ADHD brain from a neuro-psychological perspective.
- The biggest challenges and daily struggles for young people with ADHD.
- Barriers to learning (spoiler: attention is not the main barrier).
- Strategies that overcome barriers and support your students to achieve success.
- How to partner with families to achieve better outcomes.
You will learn how to implement a strengths-based approach and apply practical, high impact teaching strategies that will support engagement in learning and improved behaviour.