When you join the ADHD WA community, our collective voice gets a little louder.
The more members we have, the stronger our voice becomes for advocacy and change at a local, state, and national level.
As a fully-fledged member, you actively help shape the direction, management, and operations of our organisation. You can also enjoy a number of member-only benefits.
The benefits speak for themselves
- Access to our library and resources.
- Access to counselling, coaching, support groups, and programs.
- Psychometric Testing for children and young people aged 6 – 16.
- Free or discounted tickets for ADHD WA events and seminars, including Family Fun days.
- Invitations to training programs, professional development courses, and seminars (professionals and corporate).
- The ability to vote at our Annual General Meeting and nominate for a position on the Board.
- Access to our online Service Directory which lists healthcare professionals who specialise in ADHD services.
The membership that’s right for you
All our membership packages are annual and will need to be renewed each year. Every membership comes with a personal profile and access to Member-Only pages of our website. Professional Memberships come with a corporate profile, allowing you to list your services and be found by other members of the ADHD WA community.
Professional (to be advised)
Designed for service-providers, the Professional Membership allows you to showcase your services to the ADHD WA community. Be found by more people and use your profile as a platform to support your business or services.
This membership covers a maximum of two people, however, anyone under 18 in the household will get membership rates when events and/or functions for their age bracket are held.
- Entitles to two adult bookings for seminars.
- Includes one membership number and one library card.